The Wireless BestBoy-2 Pocket Console with LumenRadio technology.
The Pocket Console® DMX is now available with
CLICK HERE to SEE IT!
CHECKOUT THE NEW SIRS-e Instructional Videos…
Basic Pocket Console®Video
BEST BOY Pocket Console®Video
|The Pocket Console® has 8 FULLY RECORDABLE submasters in the PLAYBACK-8™ software. In this version, THE POCKET CONSOLE® DMX PLAYBACK-8, it is not just a single scene playback anymore, but is now a true recording console.The Pocket Console® is the inexpensive source for the smallest, most graphic “hands-on” and “user-friendly” DMX-512 theatrical lighting console made.
- It is small, lightweight, portable and designed to be hand held
- Levels are set using eight faders (slider pots)
- Each FADER has an associated bump button
- 512 dimmer addresses are patchable to any of the eight faders
- The faders are patchable using from 0 to 512 dimmer addresses per fader
- The unit is powered by a 9v battery OR by a 120v AC power supplyIf you are looking for a basic and reliable device to test, setup or run a DMX-512 controlled, single universe system, this is the product you need.
Models Priced from:the original Basic @ $319.99to the Best Boy 2 @ 449.99 (plus S&H and applicable taxes)
Case Options! Your choice of either a:
Please see Accessories page for details.
Five Other Available Console Types:
- The Original BASIC, single scene, 8 Channel, 512 dmx value console.
- dmXact™ LED Readout – Allows realtime output in DMX 0-255, DMX% 0-100 and binHex 00-FF readout of faders. EXCELLENT test tool giving precise output data.
- 8-Page Patch (Moving Light and Ballroom Multi-Patch) allows EIGHT discreet pages of patch configurations!
- Playback-8™ Allows for EIGHT discreet Sub-masters!
- 24/Eight™ has 24 CHANNELS and 8 Sub-masters!
Also available in a Rack Mount™ model.