The 24/Eight™ has ARRIVED!
The Pocket Console® DMX has cracked the 8 channel nut and is now available with 24 CHANNELS!
CHECKOUT THE NEW SIRS-e Instructional Videos…
Basic Pocket Console®Video
BASIC UNITS ARE NOW $299.99!
A price not seen for years!
All other units $20 less
The NETPort deal continues on!
Save $200 bucks!
with dmx NETport™
The FREE Pocket DMX™ iApp works with any i-device, a standard wireless router and the new BCi NETport. The Pocket Console® is now downloadable to your iPhone®, iTouch® or iPad® at this i-Tunes App Store link….
36 Channels & 512 patchable dmx addresses
Dimmer & Channel Check
Momentary or Latching Bump Buttons
The Pocket DMX™ NETport™ can be in your hands
For Only $359.99!*
Ready to ship NOW!
*price does not include your personal i-device or wireless router
And now, The Pocket Console® has gone bulletproof…With the Best Boy!
This Pocket Console® is now built into a water resistant Pelican 1060 Case.
Unit pictured comes complete with Pocket Console Playback-8, 9v Battery, 120v P/S and flushmount external DMX and DC ports.
Whenever you need DMX control, The Pocket Console® is there!
|The Pocket Console® has 8 FULLY RECORDABLE submasters in the PLAYBACK-8™ software. In this version, THE POCKET CONSOLE® DMX PLAYBACK-8, it is not just a single scene playback anymore, but is now a true recording console.The Pocket Console® is the inexpensive source for the smallest, most graphic “hands-on” and “user-friendly” DMX-512 theatrical lighting console made.|
- It is small, lightweight, portable and designed to be hand held
- Levels are set using eight faders (slider pots)
- Each FADER has an associated bump button
- 512 dimmer addresses are patchable to any of the eight faders
- The faders are patchable using from 0 to 512 dimmer addresses per fader
- The unit is powered by a 9v battery OR by a 120v AC power supplyIf you are looking for a basic and reliable device to test, setup or run a DMX-512 controlled, single universe system, this is the product you need.
Case Options! Your choice of either a:
- Setwear™ P/C pouch
- Standard Pelican™ 1060 hard case in black or yellow
- Heavy Duty Pelican hard case.
Please see Accessories page for details.
Five Other Available Console Types:
- The Original BASIC, single scene, 8 Channel, 512 dmx value console.
- dmXact™ LED Readout – Allows realtime output in DMX 0-255, DMX% 0-100 and binHex 00-FF readout of faders. EXCELLENT test tool giving precise output data.
- 8-Page Patch (Moving Light and Ballroom Multi-Patch) allows EIGHT discreet pages of patch configurations!
- Playback-8™ Allows for EIGHT discreet Sub-masters!
- 24/Eight™ has 24 CHANNELS and 8 Sub-masters!
Also available in a Rack Mount™ model.